REGIA PAIRFECT A new dimension in sock knitting! This innovation by REGIA makes it incredibly simple to knit two identical self-patterned socks from one skein.
It’s very easy: The yellow starter thread - which comes from inside the yarn skein - marks the beginning of each sock. Simply cut off the yellow starter thread and begin knitting the first sock. After the first sock is completed, unwind the yarn to the next yellow starter thread and cut it off. Then simply knit the second sock.
Like all REGIA yarns, it won’t felt and offers long-lasting wear and great shape retention. Machine washable at 40 C (100 F) and can be machine dried. Please see the inside of the ballband for further information.
- Composition: 75% Virgin wool, 25% Polyamide
- Yarn weight: 4ply / Fingering
- Size: 100g
- Length: 420m
- Recommended knitting needle size: 2-3mm
- Recommended crochet hook size: 2-3mm
- Tension/Gauge: 30 stitches and 42 rows per 10cm
- Care: Machine wash
- Made in: Germany