Purchase in packs of 5 balls.
The classic and renowned REGIA sock yarn. Four single plies are twisted together to create the ideal weight and durability for hand-knit socks. One 100 gram skein is enough to knit a standard pair of adult sized socks. Choose from a wide range of solid and slightly heathery colors. Like all REGIA yarns, it won’t felt, and offers long-lasting wear and great shape retention. Machine washable at 40° C (100° F) and can be machine dried.
- Composition: 75% Virgin wool, 25% Polyamide
- Yarn weight: 4ply / Fingering
- Size: 100g
- Length: 420m
- Recommended knitting needle size: 2-3mm
- Recommended crochet hook size: 2-3mm
- Tension/Gauge: 30 stitches and 42 rows per 10cm
- Care: Machine wash
- Made in: Germany